What can Audio Redo do?
- Record any audio signal from all resources;
- Edit audio waveform with millisecond precision;
- Perfect audio files & recordings with cool sound effects;
- Decrease the noises that come with your recordings;
- Batch converter to convert audio files;
- Supports MP3, FLAC, WMA, OGG and 50 other audio formats;
- Free, safe & intuitive
Audio Redo is audio editing software specially designed for audio recording, editing and enhancement. It can help user set up digital audio workstation at home without spending a big load of money. You can record audio that you can hear using the audio recorder and then edit the recording in the visual workplace to decorate it for artistic and unique creation. The numerous audio effects and filters can help adjust the audio to the best state for use in burning Audio CD, embedding in websites/presentation or posting online.
Digital Audio Workstation for No-cost Audio Recording & Enhancement.
Audio Redo can play an important role involving with your everyday editing scenarios: making two master recordings flow seamlessly into one another; changing the length of a sound to fit a specific gap; removing unwanted noises or gaps from a recording; isolating short part of an audio file for corrective or creative processing; removing a verse, shortening the introduction, duplicating a chorus, add a new middle eight and hundreds of others. This free audio editing software gives both presets and manual adjustment to change the quality of sound effects as well as output files. It gives several other tools that might come useful in music creation or production like batch audio converter, TTS (text-to-speech) converter, frequency analysis, ID3 tag editor, etc.
BrotherSoft - Editor's Pick
During our testing, Audio Redo proves to be able to record basically all sounds that go through your audio card. The overall audio quality is very good and we find it works pretty well to quickly start and stop recordings by hotkeys
SoftPedia - 5 Ratings
As for us, the linked feature of a visual editor was a pleasant surprise of this package. That interface is quite well organized and easy to use. Visual spectrum display and cut, paste edit metaphor is nice as also the filters. The effects and the batch operation make Audio Redo practically a full featured editor
Tucows - 5 Cows
To put it simple, Audio Redo is a handy piece of software and is powerful in recording. It works like a charm on all Windows versions and doesn't affect system performance at all
Gear Download - Editor's Choice
Overall, Audio Redo is a practical and professional utility which has ability to record and edit sounds and it gets a rating of 5 stars for its exceptionally good performance showed in our test
I find Audio Redo is an extremely good tool for audio processing. Easy to use and the output quality is outstanding. I'd like to highly recommend it to other guys
As a free audio recorder, Audio Redo does a good job. It allows me to record sound from the song sung myself, report, music cassettes, microphone, internet radio or other streaming audio and save it directly into MP3 format
Looking desperately around for a substitute recorder, I tried three or four others but never found one equal to yours. It's quite true that your little software is simply the finest of the bunch. So I am very happy to have it working once more
Audio Redo is an indispensable tool for me that does exactly what I need. I've been prepared for an important interview for some time and need something like this. The superb tool helps record my voice and edit it with many cool effects. A big help
What benefits can I expect?Audio Redo is designed for audio recording and editing. All features are easy to learn and use for users of all levels.
- Capture any sound you hear
- Visually edit audio files
- Enhance music with effects and filters
- Batch perform the same operations to multiple files
- Directly load tracks from audio CD
- Preview effects in real-time
- Reduce unwanted noise
- View audio in different waveform modes
- Edit MP3 ID3 tag
- Convert text to speech
- Set bookmark
- Analyze audio frequency
- Mix multiple files to one
- Set keyboard shortcuts
Why should I choose Audio Redo?You have many options to record and edit audio files as there is so much similar software on the market. Why choose our Audio Redo?
- Free, safe, easy with no watermarks
- Unlimited recording time
- Simple design for all users
- Visually edit any sound with easy user interface
- 30+ audio effects to enhance the music
- Schedule recording to start at a specific time
- Hot keys to start and end recording
- Ultra-powerful recording/converting engine
- Support multicore CPU
- Tons of audio formats supported
- Spectrum analysis & TTS (Text-to-Speech)
Audio Redo:Follow the tutorials below to get your audio recorded and edited effortlessly, download our easy to read help manual.
What are the system requirements?
- Intel Pentium 3 500MHz or equivalent processor
- At least 256 MB RAM
- 200 MB free hard disk space
- Graphics mode 800x600, 16-bit color
- Internet Explorer 6
- Intel Pentium 4 1GHz or equivalent processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 200 MB free hard disk space (since space is also needed to download drivers)
- Graphics mode 1024x768 true color (highest 32-bit)
- Internet Explorer 7